Saturday, September 11, 2004

 

MS Scripting Guy's broken link...

Now I'm guessing the guys over at The Scripting Guys' First Blog are pretty busy, yet early last week due to my scripted XML news aggregator ( note: ill post on this later - remind me! ;-) ) I noticed within a few hours of them posting a whole bunch of links on their blog that the URL they had used was internal and could not be accessed by the Internet. So I quickly fired off an email if not only to inform them but to say thank you for all the good work they had been doing. Yet a week later and my inbox still empty from emails from the scripting guys they change the link? Very strange. While i'm talking about the posted links (and they are working) I'll suggest you go visit them by heading over to the Hey, Scripting Guy! site

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?